Monday, October 17, 2011

vonFregeINC terms of use

Hiya! 
I decided to add some rules you probably won't even read. You can find it on the left side of my blog, but I'll post it here, too.
I also added my favourite sites to the links section. Please, add me too, if you aren't ashamed.

1. Don't steal my crap and claim yours. If you do, Wiq will punish you.
2. No pays(h)ites. If you are a one of those greedy whores, Wiq will punish you.
3. If you would like to use a part of my texture, ask me. If not, Wiq will punish you.
4. Don't stare too long at my tits. If you do, Wiq punish you, but you will like it, my little bitch...
5. If you visit my blog and you are a part of Roman Catholic Church, Wiq won't punish you, but I'm pretty sure the God will!
6. Feel free to include my crap. I'm actually willing to see it on your simmies, so don't forget to leave me a link!
7. If you have any suggestions and you would like to have something in a different category for example, or you have a different idea for recolorable areas, or you noticed a nasty bug, or whatever, leave a comment or @ me: wiqvonfrege@gmail.com
9. If you become my sex slave and you will have enough, the safe word is "Konstantynopolitańczykowianeczka".

No comments:

Post a Comment